Hello Silver Sage Guests!
You and your Silver Sage sponsor have each received an email confirmation of your upcoming stay in our small-but-comfortable Guest Room. We look forward to welcoming you! This page will provide you with some of the information you will need during your time at Silver Sage.
Checking In and Checking Out
- Check in time is 3:00 pm on the day of your arrival. Call your sponsor so s/he can meet you to let you in, give you keys, and show you around. If you’re delayed and will arrive later than 8pm, call your sponsor to make special arrangements.
- Check out time is 11:00 am on the day of your departure. Strip the bed and leave any used sheets and towels on the floor in the room. Leave the keys in the basket on the desk. Remember your chargers!
- Note that there is a $12 charge per key for keys not returned.
Smoking, Cooking, Laundry, WiFi, TV
The Silver Sage Guest Room is in our Common House and guests have use of our very large kitchen and dining room, the TV in our comfortable media room/library, and have 24/7 access to a high-speed wifi network. Guests staying more than five days may also use our laundry facilities. Ask your sponsor to show you all of these areas and explain their use. That said, there are a few caveats you’ll need to know:
- There is absolutely no smoking in any building or on any part of the grounds of Silver Sage Village.
- No pets are allowed in the guest room or anywhere in the Common House.
- The kitchen and dining room are used every Wednesday and Sunday from 6:00-7:00 pm for our community potlucks. You are welcome to join us! If you’d rather not, there’s no pressure at all, but the kitchen and dining areas will not be available for your use.
- The last Monday of each month we have a community meeting from 6:00-8:00 pm. The kitchen, dining room, and media room are not available to guests at that time. We also request that you make phone calls out of earshot of this meeting.
- We occasionally have other events scheduled for the kitchen, dining room or media room. Please check with your sponsor to see about availability during your stay.
- You are welcome to use any of the appliances and dishes in the kitchen. Please clean up after yourself and put things back where you found them.
- There are basic food supplies (spices, condiments, oil, etc.) in the kitchen pantry and fridge. Please feel free to use what’s there unless it is marked with someone’s name.
- There is a guest fridge available for your use. Please put your name on foods you want to store. Please do not store food in our main fridge.
- We respectfully request that you don’t cook fish in the kitchen during your stay. The smell is hard to get rid of.
If you are a paying guest, i.e. not a family member or a close friend of your sponsor, your confirmation email includes the total amount of the room fee and cleaning fee for your stay.
You may prepay the amount noted in your confirmation email by using the PayPal option below. PayPal is a SECURE website that will accept a credit card payment, whether or not you have a PayPal account. Or you may mail us a check made out to Silver Sage Village.
If you have not prepaid, on arrival give your sponsor cash or a check made out to Silver Sage Village. Please write “Guest Room + Cleaning” in the note area.
Prepay using PayPal below, or mail a check to: Silver Sage Village, 1650 Yellow Pine Ave., Boulder, CO 80304. Note the dates of your reservation on your check. Thank you!